Wednesday, June 13, 2012

oakley sunglasses this cold winter to next spring after the Spring Festival

Also can play a greeting acquaintances meet. I sent a letter, such as go down the drain, but to ask the mother told the I-kun, talk does not go - the end!
This winter particularly cold, this cold winter to next spring after the Spring Festival, Hugh a long holiday also Lanlansansan the work in January a half months still no major do, this day, the power manager cattle vigorously suddenly stopped me: So he made a brief introduction: about two 18-year-old, no boyfriend, she asked me to help her find an almost male man, that woman in the native company, when the clerk of the class, I heard that college graduates - - I am not sure that conditions are similar and you should, so I wanted to introduce to you, how to meet over it? See I agree with buffaloes immediately to his old colleagues to call that night, made an appointment to meet in Jiangnan Road, Haizhu entertainment diet after work, buffaloes driving his Ka bell motorcycle upload my past, from small North Road, proceed into the Dongfeng Road, over East trench Chung, to the Haeinsa bridge direction past the time dawn the next rain, the weather was quite cold, water buffaloes too fast, I hid behind him, still cold trembling, buffaloes did not seem to feel, when the drive on the new Chang Gang Road Interchange, I found that he also tried to accelerate, looked behind him to his dashboard a: immediately spooked, quickly hand clutched motorcycle rear rack, and my heart Zhima: The car turned into the Jiangnan Avenue, to the restaurant looking for a place to put away the car go to the restaurant door,oakley sunglasses, I might mention the car's speed just now, the cow said: take life a joke. more than 10 minutes, listening to cattle vigorously and they say what error, wait until they finally came, the old cow up to greet them, and I stood up,oakley juliet sunglasses, they watched the woman came, did not see clearly , so sit down, so if too tight until they sit down, Caishao looked at the woman, water buffaloes made a brief introduction, I could not hear clearly what do you call, but the woman in the introduction to see did not look at me again, I was thinking: no chance, so I self-management since drinking the stuffy tea since then to the end, the other side did not look at me one to the last to go, buffaloes asked me: hear, A few days later, buffaloes finally said to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment